Ice Age Glass Dip Pen with Inks
The Ice Age Glass Dip Pen is an unique new design of September. All glass dip pens in this collection are handcrafted by Japanese artisans from AKIDO Studio. The glass dipping pens are beautifully balanced and have a comfortable grip for both left-handed and right-handed person. This collection is a work of art and a writing piece that any serious writer will want in their collection.
- Traditional writing light glass dip pen with vintage style, reminiscent of the quill pen, perfect for decoration and collection
- You only need a 10-second cleaning before switching colors, just swish in water and dry with a paper towel
- It is lovely in the pen holder/inkwell. Very beautiful and cute decoration on your desk
- Looks cool, feels good in the hand, comfortable weight and perfect length
- Exquisite twisting pattern pulses through the shaft of the pen.
- Material: Fine Glass
- Pen size: 19cm
- Pen with 4 inks- A glass pen, a pen holder, a cleaning cup, 4 x 15ml ink.
This was a gift for my sister who specializes in handwriting. She absolutely loves it!
The pen is great, i just wish it were a little bit heavier. My only real issue would be the the sample inks that came with it, they basically drool off the pen so i find my self re-dipping the pen after a couple words. Other than that i'm very happy with it.
Daughter loved pen. Very cool!!! Took a very long time to get here, but made it in time for Christmas.