The Constellation Series - Scorpio glass dip pen
The Constellation Series is one of the new glass dip pen collection we launched since May 2019. In the middle part of pen in this collection, there is a small plant of different colors. So when you hold the pen, you are holding a small universe in your hand. Each pen in this collection holds a planet of different colors, which represents different constellations. You may either get the color you want or get one as the best birthday gift according to the constellation.
- Traditional writing light glass dip pen with vintage style, reminiscent of the quill pen, perfect for decoration and collection
- You only need a 10-second cleaning before switching colors, just swish in water and dry with a paper towel
- It is lovely in the pen holder/inkwell. Very beautiful and cute decoration on your desk
- Looks cool, feels good in the hand, comfortable weight and perfect length
- Exquisite twisting pattern pulses through the shaft of the pen.
- Material: Fine Glass
- Pen size: 19cm
- Just Pen- A gift-wrapped glass pen
- Pen with 4 inks- A glass pen, a pen holder, 4 x 5ml ink.
The gift set with inks will randomly include 4 inks of the colors below:
It does write smooth but sadly it did not arrive in time, I may have ordered it 50 days ago but it arrived 2 weeks after Christmas which it was a gift.
My wife was given two of these pens for her birthday and for Christmas. She absolutely loved them. I however did not love the entire shipping experince. From start to finish it took over a month and for some awful reason I couldn't select anyone other than USPS for shipping. I have a UPS account I would have rather they sent it on so that I could have it and track it better. Customer service was no help as they said what they saw on tracking same as me and couldn't verify anything.
The pen however is nicely done and my wife loves it so for that I'll still give you 5 stars, but seriously get options for shipping.
from Australia and decided to try on out..... was I impressed.. got a gothic design and my art classes were so impress im buying another on as a belated xmas gift for a friend...as she enjoyed using mine.... I do pen and wash art and these pens after one dip go or ages without having to constantly dip a normal dip pen..... also because it being of glass, no rust or broken nibs.... very impress..well packaged... and stunning. thanks guys.... most impressed
I got the beautiful pen but i did not get my 4 ink set that was suppose to come with it.