The Thor Series - Galaxy Glass Dip Pen Gift Set with inks - Blue (Last Chance)
We are sorry to let you know that we will stop offering the Blue Pen when all inventories are sold out. What we have in our US warehouse is the last inventory of this pen. The supplier of the main material used to create that fantastic blue color closed their business due to the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. So far we can not find any other suppliers who can provide the same material. So we have to let you know that if you are thinking about getting a blue pen, get it before it is sold out. We will try our best and let our customer's know when we can find new supplier and reproduce this pen.
These Gift Set Glass Dip Pen with ink includes the most popular designs in our Thor series. All glass dip pens in this collection are handcrafted by the artisans from LX Studio. Each pen is an elegant glass writing instrument with a symbol of the universe in it. The color of the pen changes when you see it in different angles. Our glass dipping pens are beautifully balanced and have a comfortable grip for both left-handed and right-handed person. This collection is a work of art and a writing piece that any serious writer will want in their collection.
- Traditional writing light glass dip pen with vintage style, reminiscent of the quill pen, perfect for decoration and collection
- You only need a 10-second cleaning before switching colors, just swish in water and dry with a paper towel
- It is lovely in the pen holder/inkwell. Very beautiful and cute decoration on your desk
- Looks cool, feels good in the hand, comfortable weight and perfect length
- Exquisite twisting pattern pulses through the shaft of the pen.
- Material: Fine Glass
- Pen size: 19cm
- Just Pen- A gift-wrapped glass pen
- Pen with 1 ink- A glass pen, a pen holder and a 15ml ink, gift-wrapped
- Pen with 4 inks- A glass pen, a pen holder, a cleaning cup, 4 x 5ml ink.
- Pen with 12 inks- A glass pen and 12x5ml ink, gift-wrapped
So easy to use. I'm very happy that I have this pen... I use it almost every day .
The pen works well but it took a long time for delivery
Jessica sorry I didn’t reply sooner. The pen is beautiful and the color is vibrant. I bought as a gift for my future daughter in law who loves calligraphy. Very good quality and will purchase other items from glass pen. Thank you Diana
It was a gift for someone else.
The pen is really pretty, but I wish the ink wasn’t so thin. Glass dip pens should write about 50 words (or so I’ve been told), but with the ink that was sent, I could only write ten words before I needed to dip it again.
I love it! I have horrible handwriting but it's legible. The only thing I don't like is that the ink bleeds. I start with a nice clean line and then it soaks into the page and I get a blob. But it's trial and error. I just have to figure out how to write with it.
I absolutely love it
I absolutely love my glass dip pen. I write with it often. I love how smooth and light the ink is. I received a really pretty glitter violet. When I got my first one it arrived broken and I contacted customer service and they sent me a new one right away.